the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Telekinesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis   Telekinesis I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 am

Do you have this power, or you want to learn it? Ask questions, give answers, post 'how tos' and everything else you may mention Smile
You are free to opet a new topic, but Administrator annd Moderator are keeping the ability to move ore delete your topic if it's braking forum ruls, diminishing other themes or it's just repeating of an allready existing topic.
Have a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   Telekinesis I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 am

Here are some telekinesis techniques:

Telekinesis is moving things using your mind. If you're going to try telekinesis, you have to be relaxed, clear of thoughts, and you have to be able to concentrate on that object and nothing else. Some people think you should meditate before trying to use telekinesis.

You have to be very dedicated because it can take years to learn, but I think it's worth the wait. Think of your goal in your head, imagining it over and over, thinking of nothing but the object and your goal. Do this for as long as you're comfortable with, and do it daily

After some time you will start to see results. I've found that light things are easier to start with. Some experiments are: Rolling a pen touching it less each time, using a light piece of paper is pretty easy, a toothpick in water, trying to make the fire of a candle lean to one direction, a feather in a bottle, balancing a spoon on the edge of a glass and trying to make the spoon rock off, and last but pretty easy is bending silverware or keys. Bending silverware is a little different. You hold the object of choice in your hand, and you feel the surface as you imagine in your head bending the silverware.

The thing is, you don't "make" it bend, you "let" it bend. Levitation is pretty much a form of telekinesis so use the same method as telekinesis if you want to levitate something or yourself off the ground. Some people think telekinesis has to do with magnetic energy, and some think it's the use of energy.

This text was copied from http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Telekinesis.html
You can check out that site for more informations about it.
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   Telekinesis I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 pm

I found some technique that are pretty easy to do, so here they are:

Telekinesis is the power to move objects with your mind. There are many different ways to practice and hone your telekinesis skills but one of the main ones is called the psi wheel. You take a piece of paper, cut it in a four inch square, fold each of the corners into the middle so when you're done they should look like a broken pyramid, and put it on a pishpin witht the sides you folded in face up. Now imagine the energy of your mind flowing out of each of your hand chakras and willing the wheel to turn. This takes a long time to master and is difficult but it does work.

Technique 2: Take a small, preferably light metal, object such as a cheap ring that weighs next to nothing and place it down in front of you. Block out everything else and envision a tunnel between you and the ring. Then imagine a tentacle of energy reaching out from your third eye chakra and pulling the ring towards you. This takes practice but does work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   Telekinesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis
Page 1 of 1