the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Empathy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Empathy Empty
PostSubject: Empathy   Empathy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 am

So.. what to say? I'm just copy-pasting myself, so you already know what to do..
Good luck and write a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy   Empathy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 pm

I don't know does any of you have this ability, but I know that my mom has, so I can tell you few things if you ask me Smile
She never practiced it, she's totaly natural, so I don't think I can tell you here how to practice it...
I am an empath, but I am not always good at it.. it's not like I can feel everybody's feelings, I can just feel strong emotions (like when somebody is really sad, or angry..)
How about you?

I can also feel somebody's energy.. like when I am walking down the street, and when I see somebody, I can feel like 'omg, I would never want to know him', and sometimes I just think like 'well, that's a nice person', but I've never seen those persons before. It's kind of cool. But it can also be very disturbing, for example when I have to work with somebody who's energy I do not like.
Does it count under empathy?
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
warhawk444

Empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy   Empathy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:08 am

Empathy is exactly like practicing how to see different coloured aura's which all have different meaning's of different emotion's.
Back to top Go down
Incinerate

Incinerate

Empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy   Empathy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:51 am

I think i might have that ability because everytime when someone is pissed off, sad, happy, confused and etc. the same emotions start flowing through me. The first time i felt it, I thought that something is srsly messed up inside of me, but then when I noticed that the people who I am with at the moment experience one of those strong emotions, and automatically for no reason ( and i don't try to feel the emotions) they come to me and i suddenly become sad, angry, confused, happy and etc. I am not 100% sure that this is rly my ability or I am just delusional, but when I start a conversation about the feelings of a friend of mine for example and he or she tells me what the feeling inside of them is i notice that i was feeling the exact same thing 10 minutes ago ( and still during the conversation) So yeah if I can do that ability I can only do it unconsciously.. So if somebody out there knows how I can train that power better, please don't hesitate and share Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
SilverHawk

Empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy   Empathy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:57 am

I had this ability even i didn't know.I found out i had it when i was 12 and i coulduse it and one sign to this ability is that you will understand how emotions are like and you would know how to play with it and things to do with emotions i can read emotions by thinking about people and i can read emotions of cartoon characters e.g. in gravity falls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy   Empathy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empathy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mind power :: the big thing :: Empathy-
Jump to: