the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

huh...what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

huh...what? Empty
PostSubject: huh...what?   huh...what? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 am

You know there's something, ut ou can't be sure? Yeah, I know what's the feeling. Tell us what you can do, and we'll tell you what is that. Or, you can assist the others, of course Smile
And who knows, maybe you can discover a new power!
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
aryannatimothy

huh...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: huh...what?   huh...what? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 am

Interesting!

Aryanna, overcoming fear
Back to top Go down
http://www.enlightenmentgateway.com/
Incinerate

Incinerate

huh...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: huh...what?   huh...what? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Animal shapeshifting? I personally practiced that long time ago, and it is more on a spiritual level than on energy level. You must connect with the spirit of the animal and long story - short, you become closer with each meditation and when the time is ready the spiritual vibrations with you and the animal you have chosen will be on the same frequency (officially the status will be updated to close firends) and it (the spirit of the animal) can soulbound with you. Don't expect physical changes atleast not from the first time Very Happy But in time (atleast what i've experienced was small changes in the eyes and a bit of blond hair on my forehead) Very Happy I had chosen the spirit of a cheetah because it is the fastest living creature out there and the first times when i tried to shapeshift (you need to be in a forest or somewhere out in the nature out of civilization) i felt that something wild was in me and I wanted to walk on 4 legs ( so i did xD) and the most strange and awesome thing was that my hearing sences, eyes, smell had sharpened and the feeling inside of you - woah.

This is one part and the other is Invocation - to invoke the spirits from our and many others dimensions (but this is more to magic and spiritual energy and the subject was powers with the mind) sorry got carried away hope u don't bann me for this xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

huh...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: huh...what?   huh...what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

huh...what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mind power :: the big thing :: unknown one-
Jump to: