the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chronokinesis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Chronokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Chronokinesis   Chronokinesis I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 am

Do you have this power, or you want to learn it? Ask questions, give answers, post 'how tos' and everything else you may mention Smile
You are free to opet a new topic, but Administrator annd Moderator are keeping the ability to move ore delete your topic if it's braking forum ruls, diminishing other themes or it's just repeating of an allready existing topic.
Have a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
ELECTRO

Chronokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis   Chronokinesis I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:39 pm

i can slow down time and another thing i can do is see ghosts which is great except that that the ghost in my house take advantage of me in my vounerable state and i go into a trace of sorts. i dislike that ghost very much
Back to top Go down
Domino
Admin
Domino

Chronokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis   Chronokinesis I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Can you actually affect time itself or is it just your perception of time? think matrix
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Chronokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis   Chronokinesis I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 pm

I personally could do chronokinesis for allready few years, but I was never sure (neither am I now) that I can really affect time in any way (including my perception). I can make a clock ticking slower or faster (at least it seems so to me), but there is actually nobody around so I could see are they moving faster or slower than me so I could be sure lol

a little off topic: I've made a new topic called 'after life' where you can tell us more about that ghost of yours Wink
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
ELECTRO

Chronokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis   Chronokinesis I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:07 am

i suppose it tis the preception of time for now but i am working up to time travel maybe soon and i have people around when i do this kind of thing some i know it is working.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Admin
Domino

Chronokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis   Chronokinesis I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 am

So does it look like you are moving faster to other people?
Back to top Go down
warhawk444

Chronokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis   Chronokinesis I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 am

no chronokinesis only affects the user's mind not other people's mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chronokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis   Chronokinesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronokinesis
Page 1 of 1