the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo yo yo, wassup dawgs?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Incinerate

Incinerate

Yo yo yo, wassup dawgs?  Empty
PostSubject: Yo yo yo, wassup dawgs?    Yo yo yo, wassup dawgs?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:11 am

Hey there I am Incinerate nice to meet you all Smile I am really interested in kinesis training from not so long ago and the reason that it became such an interesting subject for me is mainly because of the 5 elements (earth, water, air, fire and spirit) this is my religion and the elements are like God to me ( I am not christian or anything like that, i like to call my self elementalist when religion is involved) So from a long time I've had many encounters with the elements, my first and strongest encounter was with water ( when I was 7 years old) i wanted to learn how to swim, and when i went on my first lesson i jumped directly in the water, but i didn't knew it was deep enough for me to drown. I struggled helplessly when suddenly something strange happend and it was like something pulled me on the surface. Nobody helped me, but i think something did. - the water. And yeah my biggest near death experience (for now xD) If you like to chit-chat pm me because I am too lasy to talk about myself for no reason Very Happy I am glad that i found that forum and i hope it is not too late and it still has some users in it to discuss interesting subjects Smile
Back to top Go down

Yo yo yo, wassup dawgs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mind power :: for newbies :: Introduce yourselves-
Jump to: