the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:54 am

Name: ImmΩral_FlamΣ

Nationality: Latvian

S/O: Straight

Interests: Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis

Attitude: Calm, quiet at some points

Likes: Fire, rock music, video games, everything else is unknown

Dislikes: You really wanna know?

Last edited by Immoral_Flame on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:29 am

Welcome Smile

I have no other questions.. you said like.. everything about yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 am

nemo123 wrote:
Welcome Smile

I have no other questions.. you said like.. everything about yourself Very Happy

Wrong lol, all this i wrote is about less than a half of what it says about me
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 am

Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Welcome Smile

Let me correct myself.. you allready told us everything we need to know about you Wink
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:13 am

nemo123 wrote:
Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Welcome Smile

Let me correct myself.. you allready told us everything we need to know about you Wink

Let me correct you, that isn't close enough that you need to know about me and never will be close
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:21 am

Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Welcome Smile

Let me correct you, that isn't close enough that you need to know about me and never will be close

I don't need to know anything more. This is the forum about psionics, so anything else iis not so important. I like to have my own secrets, so I don't expect from everyone to say everything about themselves...
But if you say it's not all we need to know about you, then you can tell us more Razz
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:28 am

nemo123 wrote:
Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Welcome Smile

I don't need to know anything more. This is the forum about psionics, so anything else iis not so important. I like to have my own secrets, so I don't expect from everyone to say everything about themselves...
But if you say it's not all we need to know about you, then you can tell us more Razz

Well i can always edit it, to make it more...depressing like xD
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:07 am

Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:
Welcome Smile

Well i can always edit it, to make it more...depressing like xD

I edited it, does it sound better now to you?
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 am

Haha, it was okay then and it's okay now.. so.. it's okay Razz
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am

nemo123 wrote:

Good for you and oh that was also addressed to you, if you do try to dominate the world i will burn you to ashes
Back to top Go down
Domino
Admin
Domino

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:

Good for you and oh that was also addressed to you, if you do try to dominate the world i will burn you to ashes

Don't make threats.
Back to top Go down
Immoral_Flame

Immoral_Flame

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Domino wrote:
Immoral_Flame wrote:
nemo123 wrote:

Don't make threats.

Hehe i will try my best Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mind power :: for newbies :: Introduce yourselves-
Jump to: