the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My expirience ~ Airbender

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
airbender

My expirience ~ Airbender Empty
PostSubject: My expirience ~ Airbender   My expirience ~ Airbender I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:28 pm

many years ago I discovered that I can control the wind but only last year I discovered aerokinesis and i just exercise to make medium Tornado and air blade
i wanted to learn and another kinesis like pyrokinesis and hydrokinesis and telekinesis
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

PostSubject: Re: My expirience ~ Airbender   My expirience ~ Airbender I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:27 am

Be careful with making that tornado, it can and VERY bad if you are going too fast.

note: changing topic title
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
airbender

PostSubject: o   My expirience ~ Airbender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Domino
Admin
Domino

PostSubject: Re: My expirience ~ Airbender   My expirience ~ Airbender I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 am

Whats she's saying is don't be an idiot, do you really think making tornado's is good practice for someone with little experience? Start small.
Back to top Go down
airbender

PostSubject: ok   My expirience ~ Airbender I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:52 am

i am going step by step
first small then medium and i will stop at medium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My expirience ~ Airbender   My expirience ~ Airbender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My expirience ~ Airbender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mind power :: the big thing :: Aerokinesis-
Jump to: