the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my expirience :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

my expirience :) Empty
PostSubject: my expirience :)   my expirience :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 pm

I've decided to create this topic inspirirated by last night. I meditate and I fell asleep... well, it was not really sleeping, but I was feeling everything different. I think I had my first real out of the body expirience and it felt really weird cyclops First I was meditating normally.. and than I stated to feel like my aura is totally black.. and than, after a few more seconds (or maybe hours, I am actually not sure), it turned to it's real colours and then I kind of decided myself, but like with some other brain, to get up.. but not really my body, but some kind of my projection. It went up and it was standing next to the bed. I could feel it's unsecure, so I tried to make my energy field brighter and brighter untill that feeling in my legs (like I have trouble standing, I guess that my projection was a little knee-knocking lol ) totally desapeared. Than I started to feel good, relaxed... I was like.. I was feeling like I'm watching myself and the world around with the third eye of my projection Shocked And I can tell you, it was great. I'll try to repeat it more often, because now I am not sleepy at all, I guess my real body was fully resting while the other one was standing near the window. Later in the night, I felt it coming back to me and I kind of woke up and realized like 'wow.. was I awake all the time? Or what...?' and then I fell asleep again.
Now I can't wait today's night lol

Have you ever experienced something like that? Or something else? Tell us about your expirience (open a new topic for it, please).
Smile

Last edited by nemo123 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
Domino
Admin
Domino

PostSubject: Re: my expirience :)   my expirience :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 am

I tried it once but I couldn't do it. However I have had premonition (precognitive) dreams infrequently.
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

PostSubject: Re: my expirience :)   my expirience :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:47 am

Domino wrote:
I tried it once but I couldn't do it. However I have had premonition (precognitive) dreams infrequently.

I had them too, but really rarely.. so I can't say I really can do it. And about that my expirience, I didn't really want to do it.. I mean, I just felt it starting by itself so I let it go... and I want to do it again Smile
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

PostSubject: Re: my expirience :)   my expirience :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:49 am

I decided to call my projection Lillah. I don't know why lol
So, when I am talking about her, you know what I meen when I say that name.

Anyway, here is last night:
I was meditating a little before I went to sleep, because I wanted to relax. I was sitting in front of the candle (I light it up almost every night, I was not practicing my pyrokinesis), there was about a meter between us. Anyway, I was meditating and I opened my 3rd eye, and then I could see energy fields around everything (well, I can always do that when I open the 3rd eye), including the flame. So I decided to practice that pyrokinesis, after all (lol) and I could see my... ehm.. hands, but not those I was keeping on my legs, they were playing with the flame, and I knew it was really moving the way I saw it moves. It was pretty cool, especially because I've never practiced pyro that way. Than I woke up from meditation, and when I looked at my hands, the tops of my fingers (can I say it that way? I hope so lol) were covered with wax. It's really weird, isn't it? Because I am totally, totally, totally sure that I was not fisically near the candle. I don't know could Lillah touch the flame and burn herself (because when you get veeery close to the flame, you get wax on your fingers), but I know tht i couldn't call her like the night before, because she was feeling bad (yes, I felt it.. somehow.) and she just didn't want to come. I got to the part when I could see my aura (like the night before), but than I felt that she doesn't feel well, so I ended it up and fell asleep.
I hope Lil is okay now.. and I hope she will come tonight.
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

PostSubject: Re: my expirience :)   my expirience :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:06 am

Let me get something clear. I KNOW that my astral projection is actually me, but I respect her, as much I respect my body or any other thing I make (with mind or with bare hands, doesn't matter) so I think she deserves a name. And also, they say that when you name somebody (or find out his name), you get connected much better... and you can control him/her easily. I also know that usually when you create your ap you 'transfer' yourself to that astral body and your own seems to you more like just clothes than like it's something important, but I can 'switch' between those bodies and I can choose do I want to see what she sees or what my real body sees.. same with our feelings. Just in case that you were wondering do I even understand what I am talking about. Yes, I know. I just gave her the name.
Back to top Go down
warhawk444

PostSubject: Re: my expirience :)   my expirience :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 am

I remeber one time i had a a OBE I was walking and I was very relaxed then when i opened my door I blacked out standing up and I felt disonnected from my body at a very far distance seeing only darkness for what seemed like 10 minutes but was only second's. After I woke up 10-20 seconds later my whole body was vibrating rapidly and i moved when i was in the OBE it was a wierd but fun expierience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my expirience :)   my expirience :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my expirience :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mind power :: the big thing :: out of the body-
Jump to: