the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hydrokinesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Hydrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Hydrokinesis   Hydrokinesis I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 am

Do you have this power, or you want to learn it? Ask questions, give answers, post 'how tos' and everything else you may mention Smile
You are free to opet a new topic, but Administrator annd Moderator are keeping the ability to move ore delete your topic if it's braking forum ruls, diminishing other themes or it's just repeating of an allready existing topic.
Have a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Hydrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydrokinesis   Hydrokinesis I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Here are few basic things about hydrokinesis (copyied from http://psi.wikia.com)

Hydrokinesis is the paranormal ability to control the movement of water using only the mind. In most fiction, Hydrokinetic beings can control water, and some can become water, with some being able to survive in deep areas of the sea, and breathe underwater. In some cases, Hydrokinetics are often shown to control the molecular state of water, being able to manipulate the surrounding water in the air, freeze water, or even make clouds of steam. people with hydrokinesis have a variety of abilities. like being able to breath underwater, control water in all forms (gas,smoke,vapour,steam etc..) and duplicating and curing water molicules and controling shapes and molding water. hydrokinesis is a defensive and offensive ability. most people can use hydrokinesis to pull moisture from the air, and duplicate the moisture into liquid and manipulate it, control the Hydrolics in machinery, and manipulate molecular structure in water to cause it to freeze or heat and possibly jellafy.

When you influence the groups of atoms in their liquid state, unlike pyrokinesis nothing is created. but
When you influence the atoms in their aqua state, the liquid can push together and possibly combust.
When you render the structure of liquids in there molecular state, they either freeze or solidify.
When you pressurize the hydrolics in machinery they explode or break down.
When you control the liquids in bodies it can result in people manipulation

This power allows you to move water without touching it as well expand it and mold it into different shapes. With this power you can create balls of water, blasts of water or even geysers strong enough to lift people off the ground. This power has the limited potentional to control water in other forms such as condensing water molecules in the air or levitating ice.
Also be sure to remember that this takes time. Also remember that this isn't the only possible PK. Also if you wish you could go to beaches and rivers so you can see water in a more undisturbed habitat. Although I that you do NOT try to do anything with beach, lake or river water. Puddles might be OK but remember do not try it with beach, lake or river water.
Also some people effect water. For instance it might be attracted to the way you move your hands or what mood your in. If this happens to you then your a natural and I suggest you try to do alot of Hydrokinesis. But do not over do it!

That's about it.. if you have some different informations, please post them and tell us more.. I had to copy informationa about Hydrokinesis, because I have absolutely no expirirence with it.. so feel free to correct me Smile
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Hydrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydrokinesis   Hydrokinesis I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:42 am

Here are some techniques to do hydrokinesis. The following text was copied from
http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Hydrokinesis.html

I pasted it here because I think this is the best technique to master it (I made it when i tried). If you tried some other technique, feel free to post it here Smile

Spend time in meditation and contemplation, thinking of nothing but the properties, associations, and real feel of water. Totally surround and submerge yourself in it if need be. Take it into your being. Become a master of water.

Become water.

Once you fell you are ready to try true hydrokinesis, do the following: Take a medium - large bowl and fill it with water. If the bowl is glass this may be easer because you can see all of the water within. Now place a cork or something similar which floats in the bowl and wait for it to settle. Once it has settled, close your eyes. Sense the water in front of you, feel its energy and merge it with yours. See in your mind's eye the link between you and the liquid. Feel its smoothness, its cool healing properties.

Now try to mimic those feelings within your own energies. You and water are one and the same.
Just as you have control over your own energies, so too do you have control over water.
Then Open your eyes.

Look at the substence within the bowl. You are a part of it, and it is a part of you. Keeping in mind your connection with it, will the water to move, just as you would with your own energy.

Make it start to swirl in the bowl, always getting stronger, always gaining speed. It is you.

Continue to do this until you feel you have succeded or are in need of rest. Don't over do it on the first few tries.

Have a mental rest, you need it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hydrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydrokinesis   Hydrokinesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydrokinesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mind power :: the big thing :: Hydrokinesis-
Jump to: