the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pyrokinesis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Pyrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Pyrokinesis   Pyrokinesis I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 am

Do you have this power, or you want to learn it? Ask questions, give answers, post 'how tos' and everything else you may mention Smile
You are free to opet a new topic, but Administrator and Moderator are keeping the ability to move ore delete your topic if it's braking forum ruls, diminishing other themes or it's just repeating of an allready existing topic.
Have a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kinesis.heavenforum.com
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Pyrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis   Pyrokinesis I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Okaaaay... I'll start with this Smile
I have this ability since I was a very little girl.. I can move a flame (like on a candle, you know)... or make it smaller and bigger.. i can also creat fire on something that has already burned up. I am not sure how to explain that... Lets say... the heater (with woods, you know)... so, when all of the woods burn out and there is just some hot ashes... I can make it burn again for a while.
I didn't know how it's called before, and I didn't know about all those -kinesis. Now I know, and I'm going to learn them all.

Anyway, let's get back on the topic.. pyrokinesis is my favorite -kinesis, I loved fire since I was a child, it was always somehow... magical.. for me.
Except that, this is (with some form of necrokinesis) the only ability I have that I don't need meditation to do and I just LOVE that Smile

You probably know that making fire out of nowhere is not possible, but I am trying to heat up my energy, so much that it burns. I hope I will not burn myself out once.

So, that is about all I can say now.. but you can ask me if you need something Smile
Back to top Go down
Domino
Admin
Domino

Pyrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis   Pyrokinesis I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Fire is an example of energy and as such with practice one might be able to generate it using their own. I would imagine its tiring though. Pyrokinesis is usually difficult for anyone who was not born with it like Nemo was so i would recommend meditation before doing so.
Back to top Go down
nemo123
Admin
nemo123

Pyrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis   Pyrokinesis I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:47 pm

I agree with Domino on this, pyrokinesis can be dangerous and I supose it's pretty hard for somebody who is trying to learn it from the begining.. so yes, meditation can never hurt you (except if you do it the wrong way and mess your chakras up..
I am actually a little bit afraid of meditation before I do pyrokinesis, because I know I am pretty good at it without meditation, so I can't know for sure what could I do with meditation... I hope I am not going to burn myself up Shocked
Back to top Go down
Incinerate

Incinerate

Pyrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis   Pyrokinesis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Hmm I am curious.. can a certain person who studies pyrokinesis for a long time and is rly good at it, can he or she cover with fire parts of the body, like a fist of fire or the whole arm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pyrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis   Pyrokinesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrokinesis
Page 1 of 1