the mind power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mind power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belairfx

Hey everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone    Hey everyone  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Hello my name is brendon I'm 13 an I'm really interested in this stuff I want to learn things like electrokinesis, pyrokinesis and more but I'm most interested in electrokinesis and I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to learn it and use it and what i can do and the best way to do it Ive only practiced like twice for like 5 to 10 min each but even after the first minute i feel a tingly vibration like feeling in the tips of my fingers what does that mean just say anything you think i should know on pyrokinesis, electrokinesis and maybe chronokinesis i don't know if i spelt that right but its the one where you can manipulate time or somthing like that thanks if you read this and comment and sorry for kinda rambling on
Back to top Go down
Belairfx

Hey everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone    Hey everyone  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:07 pm

I got struck by lightning yesterday do you think that will boost my electrokinesis or anything
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mind power :: for newbies :: Introduce yourselves-
Jump to: